Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do you ever have creative block?


I think that is what I have right now. Of course I never have shopping block! Hidee and I went out on a shopping tour yesterday and had fun. I never run out of things to buy yet I run out of ideas to create. It is so aggravating. So I decided to just think simple. Nothing complicated. I love pink so I used SU! pretty in pink for the base. I used a mat from Mat Stacks with a flower pattern to layer on my base. Then I ran a piece of silver metalic paper (that I bought yesterday at Marco's..hehe) through my cuddlebug. I have had these brads from spare parts for a long time. I thought they were so cute yet I didn't know what to do with them. It just happened that the cuddlebug folder I used fit with my flower brads. So this is a very simple card that was quick to make and made my creative juices flow again! Mission accomplished! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Hidee said...

I love that card, it's so cute. You did a good job, we should go shopping everyday!!! hehehehehe

Joani McDonald said...

Hi Annmarie!
I've been too busy to blog hop til now!
Love the card ~ I so need to get a cuttlebug!
Great work!
Hugs
Joani